Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello


It is a pleasure for me to contact you with respect. I am Mr. Richard Crosby a South African citizen and a client procurement proceedings executive with an international monetry investment services firm based in South Africa, The firm has facilitated a lot of transactions for very high profile clients at home and abroad.


There is a client of mine account that I have had to administer for the past six years. Although my client died in very unfortunate circumstances along with his family, before the catastrophe;He made a deposit with no existing beneficiaries with the Finance Firm that we can safely engage for investment funding before they are declared Unserviceable or reverted to the government treasury as unclaimed funds.It is my mandate as clients' financial consultant to facilitate the release of this fund to a verified beneficiary.


>From my enquiries, your profile on investments and acquisitions suits an investment opportunity and may turn out to be a good foundation on which we can build an effective and functional business relationship of particular interest, I decided to seek your assistance INDEPENDENTLY and have you receive this fund as a verified beneficiary. All the legal requirements will be fulfilled to have you as a proven beneficiary of the claim. The amount in question is sum of US$17M (SEVENTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and you will gladly compensate with 30% after the deal is done.


At your interest please send your details for further directive so that I can avail you with more information and the mutual benefits that will accrue. I hope you will understand the nature of this transaction, which has made me frugal with sensitive information.


E-mail: richcros011@hotmail.co.uk


Best regards
Mr.Richard Crosby

No comments: