Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh goodness, I really hate it when medical treatments get defiled....

Received: from smtpa2.aruba.it ([62.149.128.211])
From: "Mrs Gamila Ahmed." <auto@in2autos.net>
Subject: Please Reply Soon !
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 01:20:25 +0200


My name is Gamila Ahmed, a widow and businesswoman in Kuwait.
I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer,
which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has
shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business
entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee
reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4
years old son who lost his father 3 years ago . I cannot rely on his
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour
two years ago when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to invest on
his behalf. They thought I wouldn't survive the operation and then
used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check,
monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in
half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as
investment for my son.

If this interests you, please reach me on the email address:
ahmedgamil@capsred.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard
Mrs. Gamila Ahmed

No comments: