Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi my dear friend.......

Editors note: While not strictly a financial scam, I could not resist this one....


From: "Johnathan Goodwin" <xygyetjp@customer-c2fccc.kornet>
Subject: hi my dear Friend
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:43:55 +0900


Hello! How are you?

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL READ THIS LETTER VERY ATTENTIVE!!!! PLEASE, IT WILL TAKE ONLY 5 MINUTES, BUT PROBABLY MY LETTER WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE........... First of all I wish to tell you why I have chosen your profile. I liked interesting information about you on your site. Also I have plans that I could arrive to your country, I have preparation that I had all documents and could arrive to your country as the tourist. I require the guide and the friend who could show me the country and tell more about people, culture and traditions of your country. At me is not good friends relatives in your country and I have decided to address to the Internet that I could have the friend when I shall organize travel and to arrive to your country. I also wish to tell a little about myself. My name is Irina. I'm 28 years old. I very much wish to meet the person, that I could have dialogue with him. I live in Russia, I do not know, that else I should tell in the first letter. If I am interesting to you also you wish to have dialogue


with me and we can in the future can meet each other please write on my personal email box: irinckakras200@rambler.ru

I shall be glad to see your letter!
With the best regards
Irina

No comments: