Friday, April 15, 2011

Hello

Subject: Hello
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:02:44 -0000
From: Gaskin Fonda<fondagaskin@inter.org>
Reply-To: <fondagaskin@gmail.com>


Hello,

Kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected
personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database
on your country.Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. Well, I am a banker in
one of the major banks in my country. I am the Personal Banker to Mr. George Brumley, who used to
be a top investor and a physician here in my country and other part of Africa. He and his entire family
lost their lives on a plane crash in Kenya during their family vacation.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of
his family but to no avail, hence, I contacting you to assist in repatriating the money (Thirty Million United States Dollars only) left behind by my late
client in my Bank. Particularly, the board of directors and department of finance knows me very well as his personal banker and has ask me to
present some one to claim the fund left by my late client. Consequently, this Bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin to claim the US$30
Million (Thirty Million United States Dollars only) in their custody within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to
claim the fund as the Next of Kin to him so that the Bank will transfer the fund to your account. Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your
country to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will share the money in this
order: 60% will be for me, 40% will be for you.I have all the necessary legal documents that can back our claim, we may make with the Bank. All I
require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law. Contact me back Urgent Please.I will disclose some vital information about the late owner to the funds including the website of the incident that took his
precious life and the name of my bank once I have gained your trust.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Fonda Gaskin
Email:fondagaskin@gmail.com

No comments: