Friday, April 15, 2011

SEEKING FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

Received: from tender.mos.ru ([82.138.62.123])
Received: from User ([82.128.0.171]) by tender.mos.ru with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Reply-To: <stephvng@aol.com>
From: "DR. STEPHEN HAVENGA"<shsthavenga7@gmail.com>
Subject: SEEKING FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY


Greetings,

I'm Dr. Stephen Havenga, I'm seeking for investment opportunities around the globe and wonder if you can be of assistance.Basically, all I need from you is sincerity, authenticity, integrity protection, virtue,accountability and honor which brings trust in business.

As you already now,nothing can undermine a business relationship more completely than lack of trust because trust is the essential precondition upon which all real success depends and the key to trust is action and commitments. Commitments made and commitments honored.I am Sao Tomean by Origin and a UK National by birth.

I live in London at the NPA house, located at Church Rd., Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RE, UK. Its about 13 miles South East of London. Sao Tome & Principe is a volcanic Island on the Gulf Of Guinea (Oil Rich Gulf of Guinea) in West Africa.

I have actually been in contact with some fund management companies in UK and Europe e.g Gartmore, Witan Investment Trust, Soros Fund Management LLC, The Abbey Trust & Capital Management (TATCM) but I have been reacting improperly to fear and uncertainty and this has been my major problem because most companies have given me their plans which are very good but my problem with them is the difficulty in terminating an existing position in e.g. stocks and bonds. So I thought it would be a better decision to avoid too many protocols and deal with an individual whom I can talk to on how to invest, why to invest, as well as sound financial planning advice. My health condition is not good at the moment and my reason for such investment is to secure the future of my only child whom I adopted 16yrs ago and this is my reason for wanting a long term investment plan such as new development properties for residential and commercial. The amount in question is $76,000,000 (Seventy Six Million US Dollars).

Once you agree to this, we shall sign the Equity Investment Agreement where we shall state the profit sharing pattern and all other conditions.

Waiting for your response.
Dr. Stephen Havenga.

No comments: