Monday, April 18, 2011

HELLO.

Received: from nm11-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm11-vm1.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [98.139.213.152])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id g28si10107276qck.34.2011.04.17.16.37.03;
Received: from [98.139.212.152] by nm11.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from [98.139.212.232] by tm9.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
Received: from User (kim.c@109.108.51.1 with login)
by smtp104.biz.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP;
From: "Kimberley Cravin" <kim.c@btconnect.com>
Subject: HELLO.

Hello

With Due Respect And Humanity, I was compelled to write to you under humanitarian grounds. My name is Mrs. Kimberley Cravin. I was born in Liverpool, England, I am married to Mr. Amos Cravin director A. C. Industries United Kingdom.

We were married for 36 years without a child. He died four years ago after a Cardiothoracic Surgery. Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not live for the next five months due to my cancer problem (cancer of the uterus). Before my husband died, he deposited with a Bank in Scotland the sum of �14,000,258.00 (Fourteen Million Two Hundred and Fifty Eight Great British Pounds) .

Presently this money is still in the Bank's custody. Having known my condition I have decided to donate this fund to any God fearing brother or sister that will utilize this fund the way I would instruct herein. I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desires of my late husband to help the Less privileged, orphans, widows and propagating the word of God. I also want part of this fund to be donated to any humanitarian Organization presently in Haiti.

I took this decision because I would be going in for Surgery later today. I don't have any child that will inherit this fund, And I don't want this money to be used in an un-Godly way. This is why I am taking this decision to hand over to you this Fund. I am not afraid of death, because I know where I am going. I want you to always remember me in your daily prayers because of my up coming Surgery later today.

You are to work with my attorney who will assist you to see these funds transferred to your account and how the said funds is to be used for the good work of the Lord Almighty. I have already made provision for the legal charges involved with my lawyer.

Contact my lawyer with this info:

David Jonathan & Co.
Contact: Barr. David Jonathan
Fourth Floor, Thavies Inn House
3-4 Holborn Circus, London EC1N 2HA
Tel: +44-704-576-7299
Fax: +44-844-774-2680
Email davidjon20@live.com

If you find this mail appealing, kindly contact my attorney by quoting this reference number to him JK/MMS/953/5010/HwrI/316us/UK . I write this mail to you solemnly with the faith that you will assist me in my last wishes. As soon as you contact him with the reference number above, he should be able to identify you, God bless.

With Regards,

Mrs. Kimberley Cravin

No comments: