Friday, October 10, 2014

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY: THIS IS THE TRUTH INREGARDS TO YOUR DUE PAYMENT

from: FOR UNITED NATION COMMITTEE. info.christopherbell@dbgl.united.com
reply-to: contactdepartment@ciudad.com.ar
to:
date: 28 June 2012 02:34
subject: ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY: THIS IS THE TRUTH INREGARDS TO YOUR DUE PAYMENT.

Attn: My Dear Friend.
 
I am Mr. Christopher Bell, a 58 years Old citizen of United State. I reside here in the usa and am planning to invest since I have received my UNPAID FUND with the help of One Mr. Steven Onyeka who work withElite Insurance Company in conjunction with the World Bank & International Monetary Fund (I.M.F).
 
I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago, but they refused to pay me then, I have paid over $50,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment, but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C, and I was directed by the (F B I) Director to contact Mr. Steven Onyeka. I was informed that after series of meeting with Mr. President, Senates, House of Representatives, European Union Officials (EU) and United Nation delegates in conjunction with the World Bank Committee & International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) have agreed to solve these legally & pay all the beneficiaries who has been deceived by Internet fraudsters & group of people in the past & present with immediate effect.
 
I contacted Mr. Steven Onyeka immediately and he asked if i could travel down to Nigeria to see things with my eyes & to receive my payment in CASH or if I will prefer he handle the transfer by himself from their, and i traveled down to Nigeria to witness & complete all the process myself & was paid in CASH.
 
Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I was paid a total compensation fund of $15 Million Us Dollars in CASH. Moreover, Mr. Steven Onyeka, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their FUND, and I saw your name & email address as one of the beneficiaries who has waited and applied every effort to receive your benefited fund, but was in vain, that is why I sent you this email to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.
 
I advise you to contact Mr. Steven Onyeka of Elite Insurance Company with immediate effect.All you need do is contact him directly on this informations below.
 
ELITE INSURANCE COMPANY
Mr. Steven Onyeka
Email: contactdepartment@ciudad.com.ar
Phone: +234 802 278 5551.
 
And you must stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, they are only taking advantage of you and your money,  and they will dry you up until you have nothing. 
 
The only money I paid after I met Mr. Steven Onyeka was just $275 for their insurance fee. Contact Mr. Steven Onyeka with the informations above to help you process & deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.
 
Make sure to ask Mr. Steven Onyeka to deliver your fund to you via-cheque/Bank Draft or ATM CARD payment method if you cannot travel to Nigeria because the (IMF) will not approve the release of cash to anyone except you in person & make sure to provide him with the necessary information listed below:
1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Nationality:
8. Place of Residence:
9. Attach a scan copy of your ID, very necessary for prove of identification.
 
Note: I will not contact you anymore after I send this email to you, the choice is yours to make after reading this email because I will not force you to give him a trial, but I have told you all I know and the only fee I paid was just $275. A trial will convince you.
 
Thank You & Remain Blessed.
 
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Christopher Bell.

No comments: