Thursday, October 2, 2014

Please read and reply

from: Miss Carly Eich miscarlyeich@mail.com
reply-to: misscarlyeich@mail.com
to:
date: 31 July 2012 08:27
subject: Please read and reply


Hi,

I understand that the Internet is not the best way to communicate with you
because of the confidentiality which my proposal demands.

However, I have already sent you this same letter four days ago, but I am
not sure if it got to you as I didn't receive a reply from you. Hence, I
am constrained to reach you through the Internet which has been abused
over the years.

I am writing this e-mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart. With
due respect, trust and humanity. I am Carly Eich a 16yrs old daughter of
late Engineer Christian Eich, a German who ran carmaker BMW's museum, he
died on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash (Flight AF4590) along with
my mum Alice, two of my brothers Daniel and Philip and my mother's
parents.

Please view this website for confirmation of the death of my family;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I and my father's parents escaped death because of the limited space on
the flight, so we were put on a different flight to New York. My father's
mum past on two years later and my father's dad died a year after his
wife's death.

I was then took to live with my only aunt and her husband here in England;
Just of recent I got information from my father's attorney (Lawyer) that
my aunt and her husband is making arrangement to claim the only money
€1,370.000.00 (One Million Three Hundred and Seventy Thousand Euros) my
father WILL to me as his only daughter. The lawyer has advised me to do
something quickly before it will be too late.

I have contacted you to stand as my trustee for the entire funds to be
transferred into your bank account. As for your benefit, you will be
entitled to 30% of this fund for your help and the remaining 70% of the
fund should be put into any profitable business in your country or kept in
your bank account until I complete my education.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, please do accept
my  apology and unsubscribe as you can find below.

I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, whatever your
decision, I will await your prompt response. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Carly Eich.

No comments: