Friday, April 8, 2011

hey

Received: from callao.municallao.gob.pe ([200.4.215.170])
Received: from User ([58.71.156.160]) by callao.municallao.gob.pe with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830);
Reply-To: <azizahbb@blumail.org>
From: "Azizah Binti Bakri"<admin@aqcx.com>
Subject: hey


Hello,

I'm Malaysian and my name is Azizah Binti Bakri,am in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me that i will die in less three months time so as the treatments is going on am looking of a friend who can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer.I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or an individual who s' willing to come up with a charity orgaization to cater for the less fortuned kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes and the person will take 30% of my funds and 70% will be used for the project.I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project. I will provide you with detailed information once you indicate your willinness. Please if you are not serious minded and cannot handle a project forget about contacting me,I want a responsible fellow to do this job for me


Mrs Azizah Binti Bakri

No comments: