Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's my kind hearted Humanitarian wish for you.....

Received: from web01.email.alog.com.br (web01.email.alog.com.br [200.219.210.30])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id q27si13870601ybk.86.2011.04.11.02.12.32;
Received: from webmail.gestaodenegocios.com.br (localhost [127.0.0.1])
(Authenticated sender: spercope@gestaodenegocios.com.br)
by web01.email.alog.com.br (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 982203804795;
Received: from 173.245.64.198
(SquirrelMail authenticated user spercope@gestaodenegocios.com.br)
by webmail.gestaodenegocios.com.br with HTTP;
Subject: Here's my kind hearted Humanitarian wish for you.....
From: "Mrs. Sarah Scott" <sarahscottfamily@gestaodenegocios.com.br>
Reply-To: scottsarah@paysandu.com


Complement of the day to you,

Do kindly allow me crave your indulgence in introducing myself to you, I am Mrs. Sarah
Scott, a 59 years old widow diagnosed of cancer. I am married to Late Engineer William
Scott, who died after a protracted illness. My husband before his death was into Private
Engineering Practice his entire life and left me all he had worked for. Our life
together as Husband and wife lasted for three decades without a child and Due to our
helpless state of childlessness, my husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden
and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help
themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to the
fact that he needed a Child from our marriage, which unfortunately never came. Recently,
my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the resurfacing of my
cancerous problems and my battle for survival has been on ever since my doctor diagnosed
me of this deadly illness. What really bothers me the most is the fact that my surgeons
have successfully carried out all possible cancer therapy including cancer chemotherapy
and the last one was called radiation but my state has remained helpless as yet, they
have therefore suggested I be referred to hospice unit and I'm afraid I may just have
little or no chances of survival.

In anticipation of this hard and unfortunate reality that has befallen my family and me,
I have decided to donate the funds derived from my late husband's vast Estates and
Investments in Capital Market which the bank totaled the sum of �13,000,000.00 British
Pounds to you and want you to use this gift of Good Will which comes from my husbands
effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down- trodden,
physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely
handicapped financially. I made my God a personal vow to touch and affect the lives of
does in need because that's exactly what I consider true generosity, you give your all,
and yet you always feel as if it costs you nothing. Give, and it shall be given to you
For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return. I have
therefore been touched by God Almighty to take this kind hearted decision of giving
since I do not have any child of my own that will inherit this money, except for David
and Elizabeth whom I adopted immediately after the death of my husband because I
actually needed some one to love and care for, they both clocked 5 and 7 this year and
are doing pretty well in their studies because I have created a Trust-Fund that will be
more than enough to see them through school and there after still have enough to secure
them a good future. They both call me mum, how nice...

I must have to admit to the fact that my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very
wealthy persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or
invested into ill perceived ventures, so I want to avoid a situation where this money
will be spent in an ungodly manner, hence my reason for taking this bold decision. I
will die a happier woman when given the full assurance that a reasonable share of my
late husband's wealth will be used in blessing the life of needy and I've always
believed in this expression which says "With God all things are possible". I am not
afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I can't possibly take any telephone calls
in this regard due to my deteriorating state of health and because of the presence of my
husbands relatives around me. I do not want them to have the slightest idea of this
development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in
the UK. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the
original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of
emulation. Please assure me that you will act in absolute accordance to my humanitarian
wish. Though I haven't met with you in person but the Spirit of God has asked me to go
ahead and do this, I therefore trust and hope you pursue this noble course reaching out
to the less-privileged once in your locality.

You can reach through my private e-mail address: scottsarah@paysandu.com

I am praying God to give you the much needed courage to take up this humanitarian course
for the benefit of mankind. Hoping to hear from you soon and God bless you and members
of your family....Amen...

Kindest Regards,

Mrs. Sarah Scott.

No comments: