Friday, June 10, 2011

Dearest one in the Lord,

From: Mariam Kou [mailto:mariamkou@hotmail.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 12:16 AM
Subject: Dearest one in the Lord,



Dearest one in the Lord,

I am Mrs Mariam Kou born 20 August 1935, hailed from Cote D'Ivoire.
I am suffering from Throat Cancer and I am suffering very bitterly as I write you this message with help of a nurse
in the hospital.

My doctor just informed me that my days are counted considering my health status.
My matrimonial situation is that I lost my husband and Two kids in Motor accident on 25 December 2009, So I have neither a husband nor children now whom I can will my heritage.

This is why I want a gracious way to help the less-privileged, widows, poor and the needy.
I wished to give you this very heritage amounting the sum of (SEVEN Millions Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

for the Charity. I count on your sincere willingness to employ this fund
in a Godly manner.
I will wait to get your news soon, accept my cordial salutations.

Mrs Mariam Kou.

No comments: