Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Day

Received: from smtp.sergipenet.com.br ([186.194.2.132]) by redacted.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Received: from 41.203.64.254
(SquirrelMail authenticated user jrc);
by webmail.sergipenet.com.br with HTTP;
Subject: Good Day
From: "Hill Colin Neil Esq" <info@hncesq.com>
Reply-To: hillcolinnl@gmail.com


Good day,
You do not know me and neither do I know you. I am not desperate nor in need ofhelp.I only want to be sure you are the kind of person I can trust with the following proposal.

I have been very careful in my selection and have taken pains to ensure I will be dealing with a person that has the intelligence to understand what I am getting myself into. From the little I have been able to deduce, I cannot make you agree to partner with me on this but I can assume that when you are in, I can trust you completely.

I am a UK based lawyer and I am bringing everything I have to the table; my reputation and all I have labored for my whole life.The least I ask of you, is for you, after hearing the proposal to honestly tell me if you are up for it or not, without acting maliciously. That way, I get to loose nothing and can walk away with my proposal and reputation intact without actually divulging full details.

I bear the full brunt of any risk involved in this business which I cannot do alone and you can be rest assured that you will be duly compensated financially for your involvement. The thing is, anyone can serve but I chose you. I pray you don't let me down. For more details if interested by
email(hillcolinnl@gmail.com)

The fact of the proposal involves access to millions of Tax-Free United States Dollars. It is up to you to accept or decline. I am waiting to hear from you. Time is of the essence.

Yours faithfully,
Hill Colin Neil Esq
hillcolinnl@gmail.com

No comments: