Wednesday, June 8, 2011

my husband

Received: from mecaenterprise.com.au ([123.2.75.55]) by redacted.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Received: from User ([217.194.197.254]) by mecaenterprise.com.au with Microsoft SMTPSVC(5.0.2195.7381);
Reply-To: <saifmuammarmuhammadalgaddafi@hotmail.com>
From: "Saif Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi"<info@samaalordon.net>
Subject: my husband
Bcc:



Blessings to you and your family. My names are Saif Gaddafi from Libya. I am the wife of the President of Libya, Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi.
I am sure you are aware of the present political unrest in my country Libya and the international prominence it has assumed. I have forewarned My husband before now to resign and enjoy his life but he wouldn't listen. Now the war is getting messier and people are dying every day in Tripoli (the nation's

capital). Only last week, i lost my aunty and two of my grandsons to the unrest.


American Government, France, United Nations and so on are threatening to close down every communication between Libya and the rest of the world. Economic activities

here have been paralyzed. I have persuaded my husband enough to end this war but it seems he is hell bent on going on. My life is too precious to me and my children And for that, we have secretly relocated to Nigeria for the time being.

What I want from you, you may ask. Before the international community freezes all our accounts, i want to quickly transfer a certain amount of money i have with a

security company in Libya to your country. Please i will need your assistance in this regard by providing me with your details including your phone number For further details. The money is 16million us dollars and all that is required of you is just to provide the account for the transfer, finish. After the transfer is

done, I will then come over to your country to invest the money with your guidance and directives. For your assistance, i will compensate you with certain Percentage that will be agreed between the both of us. If this message touches your heart to to be my help in this regard please contact me via my private email:

(saifmuammarmuhammadalgaddafi@ymail.com) to commence the processes.
registration processes:

Yours sincerely
Saif Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi

No comments: