Thursday, June 9, 2011

hello

Received: from mail.waterfrontsecurities.com ([203.128.72.54])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ks12si16989552icb.118.2011.05.09.07.28.56
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received: from User ([58.71.156.58])
(authenticated user john@waterfrontsecurities.com)
by mail.waterfrontsecurities.com (Kerio Connect 7.0.1)
(using TLSv1/SSLv3 with cipher AES256-SHA (256 bits));
Reply-To: <zurinaahmad@blumail.org>
From: "Zurina Ahmad"<admin@aqcx.com>
Subject: hello

Hello,

I'm Malaysian and my name is Zurina Ahmad ,am in the hospital due to my cancer and my doctor told me that i will die in less three months time so as the treatments is going on am looking of a friend who can take up my charity project that I have be wanting to start but at this moment I cannot do it since I have a severe case of Esophagus cancer.I would like to leave my life savings for a humanitarian organization or an individual who s' willing to come up with a charity orgaization to cater for the less fortuned kids and orphans who have lost their parents due to natural causes and the person will take 30% of my funds for their effort and 70% will be used for the project.I grew up as an orphan and i don,t have family member or friend to trust to take care of this project. I will provide you with detailed information once you indicate your willinness. Please if you are not serious minded and cannot handle a project forget about contacting me,I want a responsible fellow to do this job
for me

Mrs Zurina Ahmad

No comments: