Friday, June 10, 2011

Past Effort Reward

Subject: Past Effort Reward
From: sam <kwesim9@att.net>
Reply-To: <okudzetosam86@yahoo.com>
CC: recipient list not shown: ;


Dear Friend,



I am happy to inform you about my success in getting all my funds under The cooperation of a new partner from china. Presently I'm in china for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.



Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to help me get my funds despite the fact that it failed somehow.




I have made a deposit of $2,000.000.00 (TWO MILLION US DOLLARS) in your favor as a compensation for all of the help and love you showed me in the past please do accept this as a little tolking of appreciation from me to you I have authorized the security company to have your consignment delivered to you at any address of your choice at once you contact them and i have taking care of the Deposit bill so you don’t need to worry about that.




Note for safety keeping and security reasons i did not review the true content of the box to the company i only told them its family valuables Treasure so the company don’t no it to be money is only i and you so you must not review it to them when you made the contact ok.



Am going to add the contact of the security company below as well draft a guide line on how you are to address the company




Find below there contact information/Guideline.


EAGLE SECURITY COMPANY
NO 10 KOFORIDER NANA SQUARE
ACCRA GHANA.

Director Name: DR.GREY WATSON
Email:info@eaglesecuritycompany.org
Private: dr.greywatson1980@yahoo.com
Tele: +233 54665 63755
Fax: +233 546667355




Now here is how you are going to write to the company.



Dear Sir,



I.........OF...... wish to apply for the immediate dispatch and delivery of my consignment in your custody which was deposited by one MR.SAM Please i want the delivery to be made directly to my address at:.........




Thanks for your urgent response.



.........
Tele/Mobile




My dear make sure you get in contact with them at once you receive this mail ok and please do note me when you are able to contact them.



Good Luck and God be with you.

No comments: