Monday, September 29, 2014

Good Afternoon

from: Zaytuna Owocomes zaytunagal1@gmail.com
reply-to: Zaytuna Owocomes
to:
date: 3 April 2013 04:20
subject: Good Afternoon


Hello Friend,

My name is Zaytuna Owocomes, I'm 19 years Old studying history at
University College (Legon). My father is an Ghanaian while my mother an
Indonesia and my parent reside in Ghana before my father passed away 3
years ago.

Unfortunately, I am the only child of my parent and I am currently here in
Ghana looking after my sick Mum who is undergoing medical treatment of
Cancer.

My late father was the Managing Director of Mining Company at Ghana, also a
successful exporter of Gold to UK/China and Munich during his life time.
Equally my mother was a senior lecturer at the university before this
illness befallen her.

My parent has built a solid legacy for me which they acquired a lot wealth
which is hosting in a bank fixed deposit account including 100KG of Gold at
storage house.

The medical scientist has confirmed to me that my mother won't live more
than 4 weeks which lots money has been spent on her illness. Due to
my age and status as student, I feel insecure handling this asset alone
because I have no knowledge of business and extended family member where
never in good relation with my father when he was alive.

It is my decision to bring you into this business as my legal trustee to
liquidate all asset left behind by my late father for our benefit which I
hope will create an avenue for me to come with these wealth to start a new
life in your country.

All we need to do is to renew the papers and do the exportation for our both
benefit. Immediately I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my
Pictures and inform you more details involved in this matter, please write
me back with your full name,address and cell number, I will get back to you
in full. Kindly respond to me via (zaytunagal1@gmail.com)

Regards,
Yours Truly
Zaytuna Owocomes




________________________________________________
Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.9

No comments: