Monday, September 29, 2014

I am Miss Mariam Grant

from: Miss Mariam Grant mariam.grant@hotmail.com
reply-to: mariam.g@hotmail.com
to:
date: 14 March 2013 05:34
subject: I am Miss Mariam Grant

Dearest one,

I am  Miss Mariam Grant a nationality of Ghana but resides in Accra Ghana until unfortunately my late fathers house was set ablaze which was plotted by enemies and they killed my parents, Before this sudden death which came upon us, my parents had left some acquired reasonable sum of Money here in Accra-Ghana and ready to be shipped under the authorized license of my late father and all I am soliciting is for your urgent assistance to transport them out so that I can relocate to your country and join you for my safety before the people that killed my parents can locate me, because they also want to kill me too because my parents death, after proper investigation was linked to have connection with my parents relatives and co workers who works in our mining company all because the want to take over the company, may they rest in perfect peace.
Amen.
I am soliciting for your full support and help to receive these funds to a safe account in your country or any safe custody as my legal trustee and investor of the funds in overseas to avoid the people who killed my parents in Ghana snatch all from me because am leaving under fear now and my parents are late.

I have plans now to continue my Education and do investment in your country, like real estate management which is under my studies in school.
Pls. contact me urgently for further details

Remain blessed,
Miss Mariam Grant

No comments: