Monday, September 29, 2014

Re:

from: Mrs Christy Walton pacific@u01.gate01.com
reply-to: christywalton0011@live.com
to: info@live.com
date: 26 August 2012 05:45
subject: Re:
mailed-by: u01.gate01.com
Signed by: u01.gate01.com


My Dearest,

My name is Christy Walton, a widow and businesswoman, an American Citizen.
I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare Heart
Disease, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has
shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded
individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable
distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when
I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable
organizations but instead used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring
every aspect of the Charity Organizations. I have a huge cash deposit of
Nine Billion Dollars with a finance House abroad. If you could be
trusted, I will want you to help me collect this deposit and distribute it
to charity organizations that you know. You will take out 25% of the funds
for your assistance.

Please reply me back with your below details to enable us proceed further
and please keep this confidential.

Name........................
Addresses...................
Mobile......................
Number......................
Occupation..................
Country.....................
Sex.........................

Emailchristywalton0011@live.com
Kind regards


Mrs.Christy Walton
http://www.facesofphilanthropy.com/christy-walton/
http://wwforbes.com/profile/christy-waltons

No comments: