Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dear, My Greetings to you!



From: Muhammad Abdul-Aziz [mailto:muhammad.ziz43@yahoo.com]
Subject: Dear, My Greetings to you!


Dear,

My name is Mr.Muhammad Abdul-Aziz, the only son of  Gehaaz Bel Almahdi (a Libyan). I feel quite secure dealing with you in this important transaction. Although this medium (Internet) has been widely abused, I decided  to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of interaction.

I seek for your assistance to help secure $US14Million and 25kg of Gold belonging to my late father who died in Libya uprising. My father was a contractor in Libya and deposited the funds and gold in Ghana since 2007 as family treasure. He died in Benghazi hospital shortly after he was shot in the stomach by troops, before he gave up the ghost he quickly alert me of the deposit and where the documents is, now I’m in possession of the deposit certificate etc…

He deposited the above sum of money and gold for safe keeping with Security Company in Accra Ghana where I and my mother are currently seeking asylum; my late father asked me to seek for a foreign partner who will be willing to help me to get the deposit from the security house, i cannot be able to handle such amount alone due to my status here as a refugee and life here is not easy for me and my mother at the moment. Now i want you (being a foreigner) to stand as my father’s business partner for the claims.

The whole process is expected to last two weeks to get the funds out from the security company successfully without troubles. I ‘m expecting you to indicate your interest to secure this fund, after which I will compensate you with 25% of the total fund for your effort and 5% will be set aside for expenses, while 70% will be for me to invest in any lucrative business in your country under your supervision.

When the fund has been secured, then you will arrange for my coming over to your country to continue my study. I will furnish you with the whole procedure to ensure 100% risk free. Please respond quickly to enable us set the transaction on motion.

Regards,
Mr.Muhammad Abdul-Aziz



No comments: