Thursday, September 13, 2012

LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL; YOUR ASSISTANCE IS VITAL



From: Captain Toivo Kungas [mailto:cpt.toivok@9.cn]
Subject: LEGITIMATE BUSINESS PROPOSAL; YOUR ASSISTANCE IS VITAL

Good Day,
      Pardon for contacting you through this means regarding such high profile Business offer. My name is Captain. Toivo Kungas; I am one of the American Soldiers deployed to Iraq during the invasion of Saddam Hussein's regime in 2003. I served intensively in Iraq before joining another Unit in Afghanistan in 2009. To tell you more about my military status; I am currently serving in Afghanistan under the unit of NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan (NTM-A).
We are engaging in sophisticated training of Afghan National Army (ANA), training of defense colleges and Academy. Our Unit is also in charge of training and advising the National Police and doctrine development both in Afghanistan and Iraq. {Note: this Unit is under dual-hatted Command with one commander for US-led Combine Security Transition Command, Afghanistan (CSTC-A) and NATO Training Mission-Afghanistan (ANA) and Iraq (INA)}.
      With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I found your contact information in an address journal. Im seeking your assistance to RECEIVE the sum of (US$17,620,000.00) Seventeen Million Six Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars from a bank in South-East Asia.
    The above figure was given to me as my share after we succeeded in smuggling some of the containers out and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me. Therefore, with the immunity enjoyed by a British Diplomat Engr. Morgan Cole, I got the container out to a safer location entirely as a consignment in disguise to family properties of Late Red Cross Doctor who died in a road ambush while he was on humanitarian services. I will be discussing further details with you regarding the confidentiality of this venture in the receipt of your positive reply. However, with your wiliness to ascertain this project, I will be offering you 30% of the total Sum, 65% for me and 5% to be donated to any notable Charity Organization and less privileged.
Kindly contact me via this email: capt.toivok@9.cn Looking forth to hearing from you.
Capt. Toivo Kungas

No comments: