Thursday, September 13, 2012

HELLO FRIEND



From: David Hon Sing Tang [mailto:system@tribe-online.net]
Subject: HELLO FRIEND

HELLO FRIEND



I am David Hon Sing Tang an attorney based in United Kingdom , my late client

Leon Jie was a private oil consultant/ contractor before his death. My client, his wife and his two children lost their life in the 2004 tsunamis natural disaster while on their holiday in Phuket Thailand . It may interest you to know that my client died "in testate".




PROPOSITION:



I decided to contact you purely on my personal conviction of trust and confidence after my search on a business directly website, to assist in distributing the money left behind by my late client. The deceased had a deposit valued presently at seven million eight hundred and fifty thousand British Pounds ( Pounds 7, 850,000.00) and the Finance Company has issued me notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary, otherwise the deposit would be confiscated and returned to (HER MAJESTY'S TREASURY.)



My proposition to you is to seek your consent and co-operation to present you as a relative/next-of-kin and beneficiary of my late client so that the proceeds of this deposit could be paid to you, then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed percentage.



All legal documents to back up claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through.



This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will not offend the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I hereby use this opportunity, asking you to exercise the Utmost indulgence to keep this matter confidential, and I await your decision, while looking forward to your prompt response.

Please respond only through the email addresses above. ( singtang@rambler.ru )

Regards


David Hon Sing Tang



--
Delivered by Openfind Email Carrier

No comments: