Thursday, September 13, 2012

REPROFILING OF FUNDS



From: Harry Mitch [mailto:mitch@breathe.com]
Subject: REPROFILING OF FUNDS

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a profiling amount of 56 Million United States Dollars secured in an offshore private bank. I am seeking your assistance in securing these funds into a safe account for future investment purposes but requiring maximum confidentiality. This is bourne out of the fact that I am still in active service in the Ministry here in Scotland-UK.Upon your positive response to my proposal, I will provide you with the following information:

* How I will introduce you/your company to the holding bank and make you the beneficiary of the money.
* Who I am and why I have decided to sought for your assistance.
*What percentage of the money I am willing to give you for your assistance.

Kindly respond with your private phone and fax numbers for easier and faster communication.

Harry Mitch

No comments: