Thursday, September 13, 2012

URGENT ATTENTION



From: BRAYAN JONES [mailto:INFO@united.com]
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION

Dear,

I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise so Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via E-mail., I got your contact address from the computerized search. My name is Mr Bryan the manager Audit& Accounts dept, In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Nineteen million eight hundred thousand United State of American dollars (19.8 MILLION USA DOLLARS) in a fixed deposit account, this account belongs to one of our foreign customer Ricardo Nicolas Camilo, from Chile Who was a British citizen and later died of cancer in 2008. It is only his lawyer here in UK that knows about the account.
I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of these fund.

Am contacting you because our deceased customer is a foreigner therefore anyone who will stand as a next of kin must be a foreigner. Since I got information about his death I have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want the money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to our financial institution as the Beneficiary to Late Mr. Ricardo Nicolas Camilo's fund, he is a UK Entrepreneur who died of cancer in 2008.Before his death, he was a Founder of training firm Carter & Carter. The company is now worth more than Ј500m Held shares worth Ј100m in Carter & Carter and has a bank balance with our financial institution to the tune of (Nineteen million eight hundred thousand United State of American dollars (19.8 MILLION USA DOLLARS) which will be paid to you as the Beneficiary For your information, I am his account officer in our financial institution.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused; I chooses to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, easiest, surest and most secured medium of communication. I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before. With due respect and regard; I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betray me.

(1) Your full name...
(2) Your address...
(3) Country..
(4) Age...
(5) Occupation.......
(6) Private telephone number
(7) Sex.



I shall intimate you on what to do when I get your confirmation and acceptance. If you are capable of being my trusted associate, do declare your consent to me immediately to enable us discuss further on how you can fully render assistance kindly get back to me soon.

All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance of this mutual beneficial project, I hereby requested that you kindly forward to my private email (brayanjones@live.co.uk) a letter of acceptance; your full name, home address, current telephone, passport or driver's license to enable us prepare the necessary bank papers to effect the quick release of the inheritance funds to your nominated bank account.
Upon your acceptance I shall send you my identity and also send you my face book information for more confidentiality and trust in each other as i shall trust you not to elope at completion.



Best Regards,
BRAYAN JONES

No comments: