Thursday, September 13, 2012

FROM Mr, Eluchi Mark Abia.For your perusal



From: Abia [mailto:eabia111@yahoo.com.hk]
Subject: FROM Mr, Eluchi Mark Abia.For your perusal

Dear Friend,
Good day, Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified/Post-mail. It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me, But I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you,hence, this letter to you.

I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on Trust, Confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

My name is MR, ELUCHI MARK ABIA.I am one of the personal aides to the Former President of Liberia (Charles Taylor)

I need you to assist me in repatriating some funds.I need your foreign partnership to assist me to invest in your country.I have interest in stocks,real estate and any other profitable businesses you may wish to recommend.

I realised this fund from sales we made in cash from Liberia Diamond and Timber trades during the administration of President Charles Taylor.


I  assure you that this project will bring us together for a long lasting relationship.I need your private phone number,full names,address so that i can forward to you more details.

All i intend to do now is to safe guide this fund, by making sure that this fund moves from  where it it now to your account.

Once this money is  transfered to you in your country, i will come over immediately for the investment.Presently i reside in Nigeria on political asylum

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.Please indicate your interest by sending an email.
I await your response as soon as possible.

Best Wishes,
Eluchi Mark Abia

No comments: