Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: Bussiness Partnership !! CAN YOU BE TRUSTED??



From: Sergeant Kim Ronald Abbott. <ZABBIX@gmail.com>
Sent: July 26, 2022 5:30 PM
Subject: Bussiness Partnership !! CAN YOU BE TRUSTED??
 
Dear: ,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner,
 I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business.I
only pray at this time that your address is still valid.

I want to solicit your attention to receive the two trunks on my
behalf. I am Staff Sergeant Kim Ronald Abbott, an officer in the US Army,
and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military keeping force in
Damascus , Syria.

I move to syria from Afghanistan as the last batch just left on 28th June 2021,
and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of
two military trunk boxes.

I believe you can be trusted and handle it?

I will explain further when I get a response from you. Nevertheless,

Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail

God bless you and thanks for cooperation in advance.

Best Regards,

Sergeant Kim Ronald Abbott.
US ARMY

No comments: