Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: PRODUCT PARTNERSHIP ( Your Capability)



From: Richard Zoltan <pyhto@Chemicals.com>
Sent: February 24, 2023 1:23 PM
To: glaqua@hotmail.com <glaqua@hotmail.com>
Subject: PRODUCT PARTNERSHIP ( Your Capability)
 
Hello,
I am sorry about this unwarranted intrusion into your privacy, However i am most convinced that it is for the best. I got your email contact from a Business directory hence my taking the initiative to contact you privately as my Business intentions with you poses to be strictly Mutual and highly confidential. I  Solicit a partner in your country to assume the role of a product representative in a very profitable supply venture, as i am presently indisposed to carry out the role because of my present position .I would appreciate if you have the capacity to handle this role Please revert to me for further details as this is of utmost critical importance.
Best regards
Richard Zoltan

No comments: