Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]



From: Mr Richard Wahl <agnzalez@surnet.cl>
Sent: September 28, 2022 1:25 AM
To: Recipients <agnzalez@surnet.cl>
Subject: THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]
 
I am Mr. Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations' have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $500k to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my youtube website.

page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: [ 0043034]

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: phibg@yandex.com, the only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is $70 and he will send it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK.

Contact my personal Assistant
Name: Mr.Phil B.Gordon
Email: phibg@yandex.com
+1 (646) 995-2276

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards

Mr Richard Wahl

No comments: