Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: Donation,



From: Bertha Kra <solan.palla@gmail.com>
Sent: August 7, 2022 1:24 PM
Subject: Donation,
 
Dearest,

I was touched to send this letter to you after I have carefully gone
through your profile .I am Mrs. Bertha Kra, I want to go into
Orphanage and motherless homes to help the orphanages, widows and less
privileged around the globe but my present health illness do not
permit me to handle this divine project alone, I therefore decided to
seek for your noble assistance especially in your country to put
smiles on the faces of motherless children and widows across the
nation.

I am willing to send across (USD4.5 Million) as volunteer projects to
put smile on their face, your prompt response and support would be
most gratefully appreciated to enable me proceed with the transfer to
you upon your response for more details .

Yours Respectfully,
Mrs. Bertha Kra

No comments: