Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: GOOD NEWS



From: Mr.Michael Bloomberg <info@usa.org>
Sent: April 12, 2023 4:15 AM
Subject: GOOD NEWS
 
Hi, my name is Michael Rubens Bloomberg; a philanthropist and founder of Bloomberg Industries, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in 'giving while living I had one idea that never changed in my mind, that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give out $10,000,000.00 Million Dollars to randomly selected individuals worldwide.

I want to use my wealth to help and support selected individuals who will help peoples around them. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was selected online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so that I will know your email address is valid.

Best Regards.
Mr.Michael Bloomberg.

No comments: