Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL NO UP FRONT PAYMENT



From: James Malcolm. <juan@ubscreditunion.com>
Sent: November 18, 2022 9:08 PM
Subject: PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL NO UP FRONT PAYMENT
 
Hello,

I am James Malcolm, a member of the Audit and Remittance Committee of
Exxon Mobil Corporation (UK).

I need a silent foreign partner in the United States who I can trust
to re-profile an outstanding fund and transfer for lucrative
investment and charity work.

I will give you details of the deal as you respond promptly to this
proposal. The funds shall be moved to your account from our operating
bank, where it is currently deposited after proper documentation in
your name as the beneficiary of the fund.

The fund is valued at Thirty Million U.S Dollars and you will not be
obliged to be responsible for the expenses in this transaction as I
and my committee have made adequate arrangement for a credible and
reliable US Investor to provide us with all the funding / finance we
need to settle all expenses and cost associated with the release of
the funds to your nominated account.
Regards,

James Malcolm

No comments: