Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: Greetings dear,



From: Mr.Richard Wahl <janeagutu33@gmail.com>
Sent: April 1, 2023 9:41 AM
Subject: Greetings dear,
 
Greetings dear,

I am Mr. Richard Wahl, the mega winner of $533M In Mega Millions Jackpot, I'm donating to 5 random individuals if you get this email then your email was selected after a spin ball. I have spread most of my wealth over a number of charities and organizations' have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of $2.5m to you as one of the selected 5, to verify my winnings please see my you-tube website.

page below.

WATCH ME HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tne02ExNDrw

THIS IS YOUR DONATION CODE: {0043034}

Reply with the DONATION CODE to this email: {philbgordon6@gmail.com} the only fee you will pay to my personal assistant to release the money to you is delivery fee and he will send it to you through ATM CARD or CASHIER CHECK. The fee is the delivery cost via DHL.

Contact my personal Assistant
Name: Mr. Phil B. Gordon
Email:{philbgordon6@gmail.com}
+1 646 995-2276

Hope to make you and your family happy.

Regards
Mr.Richard Wahl

No comments: