Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: Congratulations



From: Mrs. Mavis L. Wanczyk <admin@oia24.pl>
Sent: July 8, 2023 1:10 PM
To: Recipients <admin@oia24.pl>
Subject: Congratulations
 
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Mrs. Mavis Wanczyk, and I am the proud winner of the Mega Millions Jackpot. As a way to give back to the community, I have decided to donate to five random individuals who were selected after a spin ball. I am honored to inform you that your email was one of the few that were chosen.

Please find your unique donation code below:

DONATION CODE: RFCJ-13709/2023

To proceed with your donation, please reply to this email with your donation code. This will confirm your acceptance of the donation and allow us to process it accordingly.

I would like to express my deepest gratitude for your collaboration in this act of kindness. It is through the support of individuals like you that we can make a positive impact on the lives of others.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Mavis L. Wanczyk

No comments: