Friday, July 28, 2023

Fw: Email for more details



From: Lee Shau-Kee <admin@superbjatim.id>
Sent: June 5, 2023 3:30 PM
To: Recipients <admin@superbjatim.id>
Subject: Email for more details
 
Hello, I'm Lee Shau-kee, a Hong Kong business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. I'm the chairman and majority owner of Henderson Land Development, a property conglomerate with interests in property, hotels, restaurants and internet services. I gave away 25 percent of my personal wealth to charity and I also pledged to give away the rest of 25% this year. I have decided to donate €2,000,000.00 Euros to you. If you are interested in my donation, do contact me for more info. I will also want you to be part of my Charity Foundation once you receive this money so we can join hands together to help the needy. Contact me via Email for more details Warm Regard Lee Shau-kee

No comments: